Thank you for donating to PEERS. Your funds go directly to mental health peer-run programs that promote wellness and recovery, in addition to eliminating mental health stigma and discrimination. Any amount is valuable to the work of peer-led services and trainings. Specific ways that your donation impacts wellness and recovery are:
- $20: Pays for books and supplies for two people to attend 8-week peer-led Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP) group
- $40: Provides a stipend to support one Lift Every Voice and Speak speakers bureau participant to share their story and lead critical conversations to eliminate stigma and discrimination related to mental health
- $100: Funds food and supplies for peer-led youth and young adult community activities
- $500: Covers two scholarships to train WRAP facilitators who provide trainings on wellness planning and facilitate weekly peer-led groups
- $1000: Sponsors one episode of ‘Mental Health Matters’ cable show, aired for one month. Sponsor name or logo will appear in credits.
There are multiple ways to send your donation:
- Donate online via PayPal.
- Donate by phone, please call us at (510) 832-7337 and ask for Nancy Lee.
- Donate by mail, please send check to:
333 Hegenberger Road, Suite 250
Oakland, CA 94621
PEERS is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Contributions are greatly appreciated and are tax deductible.